Skip to the content
- Modern English Slang – Bae
- Meaning – Baby or Babe. Bae is a shortened form of babe or baby. This slang expression is an affectionate name for your romantic partner.
- Some people believe that bae is an acronym that stands for before anyone else.
- Bae is very modern English slang and has become increasingly popular – especially on the Internet – in the last couple of years.
- “I can’t come to the footy game this weekend because I’ve promised to take my bae to the theatre!”
More from FunkyEnglish: