- Slang – Binge-watch or Binge watch
- Meaning – To watch multiple episodes of a television program in quick succession. It is possible to binge-watch a TV show if you have DVDs or if you have access to digital streaming .
- The word binge means to indulge in an activity to excess.
- Other behaviours associated with binging:
- Binge eating – To eat to excess; uncontrollable eating.
- Binge drinking – To drink a lot of alcohol over a short period of time in order to get wasted.
- “I’ve just bought a new telly so I’m going to binge-watch Big Bang Theory when I get home!”
In The News:
Eight Netflix shows to binge this Easter bank holiday weekend