- Idiom – Walk on air
- Meaning – Extremely happy or excited. If someone is walking on air they are feeling elated.
More featured phrases to express happiness:
When could you use this idiom?
- You’ve just won the lottery.
- You passed an important exam.
- A friend has given you some amazing news.
- Your football team has won the cup!
- “Tom was walking on air after his boyfriend finally proposed to him!”
In The News:
- Is there an idiom like this in your country?
What is an idiom?
An idiom is a word or phrase that is not taken literally. An idiom is an expression that cannot be understood from the meanings of its individual words, but has a separate meaning of its own.