“A carpenter struggles to saw through a wooden log. Perhaps the carpenter needs to clean the rusty saw!”
- Carpentry is the activity or occupation of making or repairing things in wood.
- A person whose occupation is carpentry is known as a carpenter.
Here are some different types of saws that a carpenter may use:
- Chainsaw – A saw with a motor-driven chain that moves round the edge of a blade
- Circular saw – A power saw with a rotating toothed disc
- Hacksaw – A saw with a narrow blade set inside a frame
- Hand saw – A saw used with one hand for cutting wood
- Jigsaw – A machine saw with a fine blade that can cut curved lines in a sheet of wood (or other material)
More Featured Jobs:
A picture is worth a thousand words