- Idiom – Kiss and make up.
- Meaning – To make friends after a disagreement or argument. This expression is used when two people have forgiven each other about something that happened previously.
- In this idiom make up is a phrasal verb which means to become friendly with someone again after an argument.
- “You’ve been arguing about the stupid football game all week! It’s time for you to kiss and make up!”
- Is there an idiom like this in your country?
What is an idiom?
An idiom is a word or phrase that is not taken literally. An idiom is an expression that cannot be understood from the meanings of its individual words, but has a separate meaning of its own.