“The long eyelashes, thin eyebrow and bright pupil of a young lady.”

  • Eyelids are the flaps of skin that cover and protect the eye (when you close them).
  • The tear duct (in the corner of your eye) is where your tears pass when you cry.

Working with Eyes:

  • In your high street you might visit an optician – a technician trained to design, check and fit glasses (lenses and frames), contact lenses, and other eyesight correcting devices.
  • An optometrist is a healthcare professional who provides vision care.
  • If you have serious problems with your eyes you will need to visit an eye doctor or ophthalmologist who specializes in eye and vision care.

Eye Expressions:

A picture is worth a thousand words