“The long eyelashes, thin eyebrow and bright pupil of a young lady.”
- Eyelids are the flaps of skin that cover and protect the eye (when you close them).
- The tear duct (in the corner of your eye) is where your tears pass when you cry.
Working with Eyes:
- In your high street you might visit an optician – a technician trained to design, check and fit glasses (lenses and frames), contact lenses, and other eyesight correcting devices.
- An optometrist is a healthcare professional who provides vision care.
- If you have serious problems with your eyes you will need to visit an eye doctor or ophthalmologist who specializes in eye and vision care.
A picture is worth a thousand words