- Slang – Kicks
- Meaning – Shoes.
- The slang expression kick can also be used to describe a thrill or something that gives you pleasure.
- “I got a real kick out of bungee jumping.”
Other slang expressions related to footwear:
- Creps – (UK) Modern English street slang for shoes.
- Heels – Shoes with a high heel; stilettos.
- Sneakers – (US) Sports shoes or casual shoes.
- Trainers – (UK) Sports shoes or casual shoes.
- Wellies – (UK) Wellington boots.
- “I love your new kicks. They are so classy! Where did you buy them?”